1. Access the library's RBdigital magazine (formerly Zinio for Libraries) website at zinio.mathewslibrary.org.
2. Create an account on the library's RBdigital magazine website using your library card number.
3. On mobile devices,install the RBdigital app. On Mac or PC computers, you may read magazines directly in the browser.
4. Set up the app.
5. Search or browse, download and enjoy your magazines!
Download these guides for additional instruction:
Mobile devices including iOS, Android and Kindle Fire
- Audiobook and Magazine App User Guide
- App User Guide for Accessing Collections with Multiple Account Profiles - Mathews Memorial Library has separate collections for RBdigital audiobooks and magazines. You will need to set up separate profiles within the app using your login credentials for each service.
- To access the RBdigital magazine collection, App users must choose Mathews Memorial Library when selecting their library. (SOVALUe is the consortium name for the RBdigital audiobook collection).
PC or Mac Computer, MP3 Player or an Audio-capable eBook Reader
For additional assistance in setting up your device, please bring it to the library.